- I arise and shine; for my light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon me.
- Darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall rise upon me, and his glory shall be seen upon my life.
- And many will come to my light, powerful men will be drawn to the brightness of my rising.
- I lift up my eyes round about, and see: all that gather themselves together, they come to me: sons come to me from afar, and daughters are nursed at my side.
- I shall see, and greatly rejoice, and my heart will acknowledge God, and my capacity shall be greatly increased; because the abundance of continents shall be converted unto me, the forces of the nations shall come unto me.
- Multitude of vehicles shall cover me, the latest models from the best car companies; all they from Europe, Asia, and America shall come: they shall bring pounds and dollars; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD.
- All the best products shall be made available to me, the latest technology shall minister to me: every good thing shall be so abundant, even as an offering to God, and to glorify the house of His glory.
- People will wonder how so much abundance can come in so short a time, and conclude that God is truly great.
- Surely the uttermost lands shall wait on me, their airlines and ports, to bring helpers from far, their millions of dollars and pounds with them, and it will bring great honour to the LORD my God.
- And workers from the best of foreign companies shall build up my business, enterprises, institutions, and cities and their CEOs, billionaires, and presidents shall minister to me.
- Therefore my businesses will have no low seasons; they shall not close in the day or night; because the best skilled personnel from around the world, and the experts will be brought in great numbers, from far and near, to my doorstep bringing their excellence with them.
- For the nation and kingdom, the outfits, the corporations, the empires, the conglomerates, that will not serve me will become insignificant; yes, they shall become completely irrelevant.
- The best and finest, the choicest human resources and assets of nations shall come to me, the beauty, the skill, the resources, and supplies, to beautify the place of that God has given me, to advance the course of His Kingdom, and to make it glorious.
- The sons also of them that afflicted me shall come bending unto me; and all they that despised me shall bow themselves down at the soles of my feet; and they shall acknowledge me as the city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
- Where I have been forsaken and hated, so that no one wanted to associate with me, God will make me an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
- I shall benefit from the wealth of the nations, and the treasury of kingdoms will be at my disposal: because the LORD is my Saviour and my Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
- Instead of thousands, I will have millions, and instead of millions; billions. and Instead of buying cars, I will give many out and instead of renting properties, I will lease them out, even free of charge. The peace and righteousness of God will fill and control every aspect of my business. My workers shall know God, every one of them shall flourish. The blessing of God will be upon the thousands that work with me.
- There will be no violence in my territory, no crimes or injustice within my borders; there shall be no sickness or untimely deaths. Everyone associated with me will be saved, and every life around me will glorify God.
- I will not depend on the economy of the nations. My prosperity will not be subject to the forces of the market, or of this world: In famine, I will flourish, I will lend to nations because the LORD shall be unto me an everlasting light, and my God the source of my shining.
- My sun shall no more go down; neither shall my moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be my everlasting light, and the days of my mourning are ended.
- My family also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of God’s planting, the work of His hands, that He may be glorified.
- The smallest in my household shall command a thousand, and the small ones shall bring forth mighty things on the face of the earth: for the LORD, my God will hasten it in His time.
ISAIAH 61: 1-7, 9
- The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed and qualified me to preach the Gospel of good tidings to the meek, the poor, and afflicted; He has sent me to bind up and heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the physical and spiritual captives and the opening of the prison and of the eyes to those who are bound,
- To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,
- To grant consolation and joy to those who mourn in Zion, to give them an ornament of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment of expressive praise instead of a heavy, burdened, and failing spirit-that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.
- And we shall cause revival in cities and nations, restore failing economies; and rebuild corrupt nations.
- Foreigners shall stand ready to serve us, and global experts shall be our workers and our partners.
- But we shall be called the priests of the Lord; people will speak of us as the ministers of God. We all eat the wealth of the nations, and their glory has become ours.
- Instead of shame we have a two-fold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach we rejoice in our divine portion and heritage. Therefore, in our fields and businesses, we possess double and experience everlasting joy.
- And our children shall be known among the nations and their children among the peoples. All who see them in their prosperity will recognize and acknowledge that they are the people whom the Lord has blessed.
2 Corinthians 9:8-11
- And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient. I possess enough to require no aid or support and I am furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.
- And God Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply my resources for sowing and increase the fruits of my righteousness which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity.
- Thus I am enriched in all things and in every way, and I am generous, to the glory of God.
Click here to download the